Foot, calf, and ankle massage. Think of Masuta (mah-su-tah), which means Master, as the great-granddaddy of our foot massagers.$279.95FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MAS II
Love the feeling of flopping into a chair at the end of a long day? That’s exactly what Yoisho (yoy-show) means.$139.95FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MASSAGERS
Shiatsu is one of the original healing arts. That’s why this massager is called Shibui (shi-boo-ee)$69.95FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MASSAGERS
A good foot massage should do more than relieve pain and stress. Here’s where the Yugen (you-jen) steps in.$99.95FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MASSAGERS
Think of Masuta (mah-su-tah), which means Master, as the great-granddaddy of our foot massagers.$199.95
We’re Here for You:
- Bridging the gap between technological and natural practices.
- Creating simple, attractive, and effective products that you will use for years.
- Simple, attractive, style, color and functionality choices
- Accessible to everyone, no matter your needs.
- A wise investment in your home life.
- To join our users in a conversation about more than a brand — we want to hear from you about health, wellness, and pain management.
Still having trouble picking your Miko?
Some people’s feet hurt, others suffer from plantar fasciitis, and others just want some sweet, centering relief after a long day.
“The best foot massager out there.”
Smart Style Today
“The Best-rated electric foot massager”
New York Magazine
“A Valentine’s day gift that’s better than flowers”